The best Italian food can be found anywhere, regardless of time zone.
That is how it was when I started blogging in 2014.
Since then, I have travelled all over the country to try to find a good spot for my favourite dishes.
Here, we have compiled some of the best Italian restaurants and food spots in Rome, Rome’s oldest city, where I first visited in 2007.
For those of you looking for more food options, check out my picks for best restaurants in Rome and best places to eat in Rome.
Get out there, Rome!
– The food at these Italian restaurants is great!
– Not every restaurant has the same amount of authentic Italian food in it.
However, some of them do and that is how I came to my favourite Italian restaurants list!
– Do you love eating in a small area?
– These Italian restaurants are great to hang out in for lunch or dinner!
– If you are looking for an Italian restaurant, do not miss the new ones!
Get in the act!
– Some of the restaurants are more touristy than others.
They can be a little bit intimidating, so we recommend checking the restaurant website before you go to try them out!
– What to do if you have a craving for food?
– I think you should try these restaurants if you are craving Italian food and are not looking to go to a restaurant to do it.
This is where I like to stop and take pictures of some of my favourite spots in the city. Read more.